Looking for a job where everyone's smiling all of the time?
We have over 75 years of experience in making memorable portraits and are the best at capturing the smiles of children, individuals and families. Our studios are always on the lookout for great talent!
Are you a motivated sales professional, do you have retail management experience, or are you interested in becoming a photographer? We would love to talk to you about becoming a part of the Olan Mills Portrait Studio team.
- Want a fun and creative career?
- Like working with children and families?
- Are you personally motivated to work both independently and as part of a team?
- Have high energy?
- Desire to be rewarded for your efforts, achievement, and what you put into your career?
Our Team Enjoys:
- Paid training, including complete photography training for applicable positions
- Competitive wages for hourly positions, and a competitive commission structure for pre- sell sales roles
- Flexible schedule
- Portrait studio discount and store discount in certain locations
- Being a part of a nationwide employee-owned company
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits for qualifying positions
- Participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for eligible team members
Take a peek at the opportunities!
Studio Team Members
Learn to become a skilled photographer and great sales professional. Build loyal guests by delighting them with the guest experience so they will come back to you again and again.
Acquisition Sales Representative and Sales Team Leaders
Achieve goals and earn great commission by connecting with people. Have fun engaging with potential customers, educating them about our studio offerings, and selling memories that last a lifetime!
Single and Multi-Unit Studio Managers
If you are a proven leader with retail experience, possess a business owner mentality, and love to recruit, train and coach team members this is the job for you! We offer a chance to become an employee owner, along with a competitive salary and/or incentive plan.
Whether you are looking for full time, part time, or seasonal (when available) employment, begin a career you love as a part of the Olan Mills Portrait Studios team! If you are interested in employment, please contact the Studio Manager of the nearest Olan Mills Portrait Studios. Download a studio application below, then complete the information and bring it to the studio.
Many of our opportunities are also advertised on Monster (www.monster.com).
If selected, you must be able to pass a criminal background check. Our company participates in E-verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. For more information about E-verify and Your Right to work, click on this link: E-verify and Right To Work (en Espanol - E-verify, Derecho a Trabajar)
For more information about our parent company, visit our web site at: www.lifetouch.com.